Taking the burden and the risk out of eHealth communications
Sending and filing referrals, patients’ records, scripts and other documents electronically is hugely time consuming. There can be grave consequences too, if communications get mislaid or sent to the wrong addressee.
Fortunately, there is a safer, easier way.
AllTALK is an encrypted, automated messaging service that makes it possible for healthcare providers to communicate securely between themselves or their clients – with minimal staff involvement.
Originally designed in conjunction with Gippsland Pathology Service, the service is tailored specifically for Australian healthcare. It’s quick to install and integrates easily with other third party systems.
AllTalk at a glance
- Secure – includes PKI encryption, digital signing, certificate management and message tracking
- Cost-effective – save hundreds of man hours of labour intensive work
- Robust – simple to install and operate, compatible with other systems
- User-friendly – send letters direct from Word™ to anyone in the universal eHealth address book
- Flexible working – includes web services options for client management
Who’s using AllTalk?
Used by an estimated 5,620 healthcare professionals, AllTALK is in place in laboratories and hospitals around Australia. These include the Cardiology Department at West Gippsland Hospital, the Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory and the Royal Childrens’ Hospital in Melbourne.
It is also used by other clients as part of our MediPATH and MediRAD products.