Flexible practice management for public and private healthcare providers
If you run or work in a pathology practice in Australia, you’ll know how difficult it can be to streamline your billing and reporting. Duplication of effort is common, and it can be hard to get the right information to the right people.
There are laboratory management suites out there that claim to address the problem, but many are too large – making them unwieldy, unresponsive and inflexible (not to mention costly). Very few are targeted at public healthcare too.
MediPATH is different.
It still has all the features you’d expect of a leading laboratory information system. However, it is the only results, accounts and laboratory management suite in Australia that can be rapidly customised to suit your individual needs.
This means you can address the ever-changing requirements of effective pathology practice management while still remaining within the tight regulatory frameworks of the industry.
MediPATH features at a glance
- Scanning and image management
- Medicare accredited billing
- Expert rules
- Anatomical pathology data management
- Block and slide management, voice recognition smart dictation system and graphic inclusions for anatomical pathology
- Wireless order entry system for wards
- GP electronic ordering system
- AllTALK secure electronic messaging system (already installed in over 5,620 practices)
- A web based results service
- 24 / 7 support
Who’s using MediPATH?
MediPATH has been in continuous development in Australia for over 20 years and is used by both private and public laboratories. [our clients]